Dear all,

I am thrilled to lead the second Citadel in DC summer program with Prof. Ed Lugo as we combine the fine arts with criminal justice set against the backdrop of this vibrant city.

Please consider and help spread the word about this incredible opportunity to live, intern, and study in DC this coming summer. For more information, please chat with me, come to the sessions listed below, or talk with Page Tisdale or Caroline Oncken at the Career Center.

Thanks,

TRS

________________________________
Tiffany Reed Silverman

Director, Fine Arts

The Citadel

Department of English, Fine Arts, and Communication

171 Moultrie Street

Charleston, SC 29409

Office: Capers 121B

Office phone: (843) 953-6918

http://www.citadel.edu/finearts

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-at-The-Citadel

Ready to spend the summer living, learning and interning in America's capital city?

Basic information:

*       10-week academic and internship summer program in Washington, D.C.

*       3 credits of an interdisciplinary course

*       3 credits towards an internship

 Apply here: http://citadel.abroadoffice.net/announcements.html

1.      Create an account

2.      Search for Summer 2017 term in the United States

3.      Select The Citadel in DC

 Applications and a $500 deposit are due by February 1. Need-based financial scholarships are available.

To learn more, attend an information session December 5th or December 6th from 4-5pm in The Greater Issues Room, Mark Clark Hall. Contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> /843-953-1617 for help!