Interested in living, interning, and learning in DC this summer with the The Citadel in DC Program<http://www.my.citadel.edu/root/citadel-in-dc> ?  To find out more, come to the Greater Issues Room in Mark Clark Hall TODAY at 4 pm.

For the learning portion of the program, Prof. Lugo and I are co-teaching a 3-credit interdisciplinary course called "Visual Intelligence" that combines the fine arts with intelligence/criminal justice using field trips and hands-on experiences to sharpen situational awareness and visual perception skills.

This is considered a Citadel course and is open to all students of all majors who meet the GPA and other requirements.  Scholarships are available, too.

The Career Center will help you to secure an internship in your field -- what a great way to get job experience and meet lots of Citadel alumni, too! The sooner you start, the better a chance you have at these competitive opportunities.

If you are not able to come today, please get in touch with me, Prof. Lugo, or Caroline Oncken or Page Tisdale in the Career Center as the application is due by February 1st.

Thanks,
Prof. Silverman

The Citadel in DC Information Session DEC 6th - 4:00-5:00pm - Greater Issues Room - Mark Clark Hall.

Basic information:

*         10-week academic and internship summer program in Washington, D.C.

*         3 credits of an interdisciplinary course

*         3 credits towards an internship

Apply here: http://citadel.abroadoffice.net/announcements.html

1.       Create an account

2.       Search for Summer 2017 term in the United States

3.       Select The Citadel in DC
Applications and a $500 deposit are due by February 1, 2017. Need-based financial scholarships are available.

Thank you,
 The Citadel Career Center
843-953-1617
Drop-in hours daily 1-4pm Mon-Thurs.

________________________________
Tiffany Reed Silverman

Director, Fine Arts

The Citadel

Department of English, Fine Arts, and Communication

171 Moultrie Street

Charleston, SC 29409

Office: Capers 121B

Office phone: (843) 953-6918