All,

We will resume our Fine Arts Club meeting this Friday at noon in Capers 117.

Please respond to MARY AIELLO by WEDNESDAY with your NAME and CWID so we can put you on orders and get the right amount of PIZZA.

Please share this email with all of your art-related classes and faculty are all welcome, too!

We will be discussing our list of events (many of them off campus) and talking about courses you would like to see in the upcoming semesters.

Thanks,

Prof Silverman

Tiffany Reed Silverman

Director, Fine Arts

The Citadel

Department of English, Fine Arts, and Communication

171 Moultrie Street

Charleston, SC 29409

Office: Capers 121B

Office phone: (843) 953-6918

http://www.citadel.edu/finearts

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-at-The-Citadel

To unsubscribe from the FNARCLUB list, click the following link:
http://listserv.citadel.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=FNARCLUB