Welcome back!  It's a whole new semester filled with opportunity, including this one to attend a conference based on artwork or music.  Last year we had Brogan Ferry accepted and it would be great to get even more art students this year -- it's a great note on your resume, too!

Best,

TRS

Tiffany Reed Silverman

Director, Fine Arts

The Citadel

Department of English, Fine Arts, and Communication

171 Moultrie Street

Charleston, SC 29409

Office: Capers 121B

Office phone: (843) 953-6918