Art-loving cadets,

The November Art Walk will take place on Friday, November 3 from 5:30-8:00 pm at Robert Lange Studios located at 2 Queen Street near the corner of East Bay.

If you would like special orders to attend, please respond to me and copy Mary Aiello. Note: if you are in Art Appreciation this semester, you are already covered by the special orders and do not need to respond.

Here's more about the gallery: http://robertlangestudios.com/  Some other galleries that will have an opening are listed here: http://www.charlestongalleryassociation.com/events/

This event is free (as are the drinks for those of you of age) and open to the public so friends can certainly go with you. If other cadets want to come, they should join the art club and then I'm happy to include them in the orders.

Best,

Prof Silverman

Tiffany Reed Silverman

Director of Fine Arts

Department of English, Fine Arts, and Communications

The Citadel

171 Moultrie Street

Charleston, SC 29409

Office: Capers 121B

Office phone: (843) 953-6918

http://www.citadel.edu/finearts

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-at-The-Citadel

To unsubscribe from the FNARMINORS list, click the following link:
http://listserv.citadel.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=FNARMINORS