Please see below and share -- access to the incredible https://www.lynda.com/ resource for everything from Photoshop to Graphic Design to Photography is now FREE with a Charleston County Library card.

Go to Daniel Library on Tuesday, Oct 31, 9:00-11:00 and Monday, Nov 6, 3:00-5:00 to get a free library card and gain access to a huge amount of tutorials to explore what can be done!

TRS

Tiffany Reed Silverman

Director of Fine Arts

Department of English, Fine Arts, and Communications

The Citadel

171 Moultrie Street

Charleston, SC 29409

Office: Capers 121B