Fine Arts students and faculty,

SAIC, a huge government contractor with Citadel connections, is coming to The Citadel on Feb 20 to talk about how the arts are integrated in the military in all sorts of fascinating technology from AR to 360 degree mapping to serious gaming. Will have an incredible panel of military and industry leaders flying in from all over the country specifically to talk to YOU.

This is a rare opportunity to connect our arts classes to a professional/military track -- and they are bringing some really cool tech to show off, too! SAIC will also be taking resumes from cadets at the event.

Since this is so tied to arts, I am giving the art students a little head start to register as there are limited seats.  In order to manage attendance, PREREGISTRATION IS MANDATORY. If you don't register, you won't have a seat. If you register and don't come, you are taking away someone else's seat. I will open this up to the whole corps this week.

Please click on this link to register TODAY: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-creative-warrior-innovative-digital-media-in-the-21st-century-military-tickets-42396543202

Best,

Prof Silverman

________________________________
Tiffany Reed Silverman

Director of Fine Arts

Department of English, Fine Arts, and Communications

The Citadel

171 Moultrie Street

Charleston, SC 29409

Office: Capers 121B