Fine Arts minors --

We are planning to meet for Art Club every Monday at lunch this semester in Capers 109.  We eat pizza, do art projects, have guest speakers, organize field trips. If you don't end up coming every time, that's fine too.

If you would like to be added to the roster, please email me back as we are putting in the special orders now.

Also, if you haven't received this link yet, please consider registering to participate in the Fine Arts program's next big event on Feb 20. We'll also need volunteers to assist SAIC with technology and registration.

The Creative Warrior: Innovative Digital Media in the 21st Century Military

video games, 360 degree mapping, virtual reality, serious gaming, simulation training and more

5:30-8:30 pm on Tues, Feb 20

REGISTER HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-creative-warrior-innovative-digital-media-in-the-21st-century-military-tickets-42396543202

Thanks,

TRS

Tiffany Reed Silverman

Director of Fine Arts

Department of English, Fine Arts, and Communications

The Citadel

171 Moultrie Street

Charleston, SC 29409

Office: Capers 121B

Office phone: (843) 953-6918

http://www.citadel.edu/finearts

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-at-The-Citadel

To unsubscribe from the FNARMINORS list, click the following link:
http://listserv.citadel.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=FNARMINORS