If anyone would like to attend this lecture about the new National Medal of Honor Museum, I would be happy to put you on special orders and buy you a ticket. Just let me know by Wednesday, March 21.

Prof Silverman

Tiffany Reed Silverman

Director of Fine Arts

Department of English, Fine Arts, and Communications

The Citadel

171 Moultrie Street

Charleston, SC 29409

Office: Capers 121B