FNARCLUB Archives

October 2016

FNARCLUB@LISTSERV.CITADEL.EDU

From:
"Tiffany R. Silverman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fine Arts Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2016 15:34:07 +0000
Wanted to make all the students aware of this rare opportunity to hear pop artist Jeff Koons (remember the giant puppy sculpture?) speak right here in Charleston for an incredible student ticket price of $15.

I already have my own ticket and would love to see you there! Let Prof. Sargent know if you need special orders and we can arrange this.

Best,

Prof Silverman

________________________________
Tiffany Reed Silverman

Director, Fine Arts

The Citadel

Department of English, Fine Arts, and Communication

171 Moultrie Street

Charleston, SC 29409

Office: Capers 121B

Office phone: (843) 953-6918